Complete shopping guide to buy swimwear online
Want to buy swimwear online? searching for that special piece you will be proud to seen in pool side this summer ?Lingerie stores across the country have a huge inventory of women swimwear . The swimwear are beautiful and stylish! They are offering these swimwear at full price, but there is no need to pay full price . Browse Snazzyway to find world’s best swimwear at half price.
Snazzyway carries a varied selection of ladies swimwear for Indian women. If you are looking for cheap women swimwear and/or beachwear, Snazzyway is the place to shop. Snazzyway also has an impressive selection of branded but inexpensive Bikini tops, as well as, the availability of a selection of very pretty yet inexpensive bikini bottoms. At Snazzyway you will find many different designers, fabrics, and colors to choose from at a fraction of the cost! Consider this your Complete shopping guide to buy swimwear online and Keep reading to find out how to choose world’s best swimwear online.
Not sure What looks best on you?
Not sure, what style swimsuit looks best on you? We resolve this fear and frustration that comes when you buy swimwear online. So are you ready to know what you should be looking for? Below tips and tricks are help to find your perfect swimwear and never hesitate to buy swimwear online again.
For pear shape body (women’s are curvy at the hips and thighs but smaller on top)
- Look for clean and plain skirted bottom that falls just below the largest part of the upper legs.
- Avoid reaching for a boy short or thick bottom. The extra fabric will only call attention to that area which you are trying to mask.
- The key to the perfect swimsuit is balancing your proportions and getting the coverage you need for your bottom half.
For large bust body (women’s are ample cleavage, breast requires more support)
- Opt for swimwear with under wire or molded cups to give the support .
- Avoid wrinkle and embroidery up top, if you are wishing to minimize the focus on your breast.
- Swimsuit which are having higher backs are also good fit for larger bust body girls.
- Swimwear which are having molded cups provide extra support for larger bust body.
For smaller bust body (women’s are smaller bust on top)
- A smaller breast requires less support, so you can look for padded styles to create the illusion
- For smaller bust body women’s can wear triangle shape bikini and bottom, which highlights the image of curves.
- Smaller bust body women’s can wear halter bikini bra and bottom which can offer extra lift and cleavage.
For athletic shape body (Women’s are more straight up and down and have fewer curves)
- You can wear tops and bottoms with bold print which can create the appearance of more curves for both at top and bottom.
- Tie side bikini bottoms enhance curves and adjust perfectly to your size.
For curvy shape body (Women’s are curvy with full bust, hips, thighs and butt)
- Wear string bikinis with thicker ties, which can accentuate your widest areas.
- Asymmetrical print swimsuits draw the eye toward the neckline, highlighting the beautiful line from a woman’s neck to her collarbone
Fashion Tip – How to Measure for your swimwear size
Use a cloth tape for measurement, if possible. Note: Older flexible tape measures can sometimes stretch and distort over time. The person being measured should be wearing his or her normal undergarments only. Measurements taken over bulky or constricting clothing will not be accurate. If you’re measuring for something that will be worn only with a certain pair of shoes or a certain undergarment, it’s okay to wear them during the measurement process.
Breast: To measure the breast circumference, place the tape around the fullest part of the breast , under the arms. Keep the tape parallel to the floor. For breast width, measure across the widest part of the breast, beginning and ending at the point where the arm touches the body on each side.
Waist: You can find the true waist by taking a string or elastic band and tying it (parallel to the floor; snugly but not too tight) around the trunk of the person being measured. It will naturally fall to the narrowest part of the trunk. If you think the true waist area is too high, measure the circumference where you (or the person you’re measuring) normally likes to wear jeans or a skirt.
Hips: Measure around the body keeping tape around the largest part of the hips.
Try to get someone to take the measurements for you – your posture will be more relaxed and natural. The measurements should be more accurate.
Stand up straight and breathe normally, don’t measure over the top of clothing, wear the bra you feel most comfortable in.
Fashion Tip – choose swimwear colors like celebrity
The secret of good swimsuit is to find out appropriate color and fabric , because this will help to feel more comfortable and look gorgeous . So here are some tips are as follows:
- To focus a feature, you should use bright colors or patterns for swimwear.
- If you want to hide something, then do not use solid color.
- If you have pale skin, then wear swimsuits with black, dark purple and maroon color.
- If you have dark skin, then wear bright colors swimsuits.
- If you have heavy bust or hips then you can use the wrinkle fabric.
- If you want to hide your bust or hips then use shirred or knit fabric swimsuit.
Buy Swimwear online India at Snazzyway
Look gorgeous on the beach or at the pool with our vast range of women’s swimwear from top brands like Adidas speedo, Puma and stayfit. From sexy bikinis to elegant one-piece swimsuits and on-trend beachwear to beautifully feminine bikini tops, we’ve got plenty of huge swimwear options available. If you fancy relaxing in the sun is more your thing, look out for our eye-catching swimsuits from big brands. Buy swimwear online that are in trend at the best rates .